A warm welcome …
… and thank you for your interest in the work of the law firm of Stefan Thiwissen.
You will find a rare mixture of extreme specialization ( in Telecom and IT Supply contracts and telecoms regulation) as well as services that many other ordinary lawyers could easily handle.
The reason for this is as simple as charming: most of my clients actually stem from a large Network within the industry and know me and my work personally. Or, my clients come based on a personal recommendation.
So, over time, while sticking with our specialization we have established reasonable expertise in accompanying foreigners or non-German-speakers in their „Quest against bureaucracies“.
We offer to handle for you not only simple issues you cannot handle yourself because of the language barrier or local absence. But, first and foremost, we advise and serve you in connection with
- setting up or transferring a business to Germany or other surrounding countries of the European Union
- registrations with all kinds of authorities like the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel, Industrie- und Handelskammer etc.), municipal authorities, labor authorities, fiscal and other official entities, making sure you meet your obligations – and also claim benefits to which you are legally entitled;
- Help you drafting appropriate contracts according to the local legal framework, e.g. general terms and conditions (GTC), employment contracts, service contracts;
- Help you selecting your operations local leadership, advisory board and ordinary staff;
- Catering for the regular business environment not limited to offices and other premises, CPAs, bank accounts and financial institutions, facility management and other services etc.
At the same time, we will take care of your speeding tickets with the same diligence as we would advise you on a corporate restructuring.
If you are in need of a trusted face in and around Germany, try us.
One personal remark:
This website is under (constant) construction. Several sections primarily addressing local „German issues“ may be of interest and will be translated and properly released in due course (e.g. real estate/property law, the official attorneys‘ fees and individual agreements pertaining thereto, etc.). If in doubt, please ask by mail or simply pick up the phone and call.
What can I do for you today?
Please observe our legal notice section.